I noticed the other day that it’s been a bit since my last post. I sincerely apologize for my lack dedication lately! I’ll try not to let it happen again.
Today I worked an event for CND at my local supply store. It was a Playstation, which means I get to…
- demonstrate how to use any of the awesome products that CND created
- troubleshoot with Nail Techs
- network with Nail Techs, Cosmetologists & the sales peeps in the store
But the best part is that I get to play with color! It’s virtually limitless on what you can do with CND Shellac & their Additives!!! (I also messed around with Brisa Lite and Vinylux with the Additives, but I prefer to use Shellac.)
Of course the majority of my “playtime” consisted of using the new spring collection pictured above, because I’m DYING for this winter to be over!!! Anyone else??? I even did my own nails last Friday according to that thought…
The colors used:
- 2 coats of Sun Bleached on all nails
- Using a fan brush, I feathered Mint Convertible from the outside in on the left side & Desert Poppy from the outside in on the right side.
- Next I used the fan brush to lightly feather Sage Scarf over the Mint Convertible & Sun Bleached over the Desert Poppy.
- After that I burnished a lemon glitter additive over the right side of the nail & Green Mirage additive over the left side of the nail
- Lastly, Shellac Top Coat
What do you think of the Open Road collection by CND? Would you wear this design on your nails? Be on the lookout for my upcoming posts containing the pics of my “playtime” from today’s Playstation!